AK/APPLE PLY VENEER MOULDED SKIN DOORS
Veneer moulded skin doors are manufactured similarly to flush doors, with the exception that the top and bottom substrates are pre-moulded white primer coated HDF door skins. Due to their well-crafted and attractive designs, moulded panel doors tend to produce a lightning appeal depending on the interiors of your house or commercial space. Besides its aesthetic veneer door designs, it is also preferred for plenty of other reasons, some of which include
- Strength for fitting of hinges
- Anti-deviation resistance
- Moisture, warping and twisting resistance
AK group’s moulded door skin manufacturers at Apply Ply, have a large selection of moulded doors in both smooth and wood grain finishes, as well as a variety of styles and sizes. They come in single-leaf, pairs, and bi-fold doors, as well as glazed variations. Glass panels can also be added to any of the doors we have to offer.
Furthermore, in compliance with emission level regulations such as E1, these doors are constructed with low formaldehyde formulations and phenol-formaldehyde (PF) for weather and Boiling Water Proof (BWP) properties. You can pick your choice from a range of sizes with thicknesses between 25mm to 45mm.
Where are moulded skin doors used?
Moulded Skin Doors are used in a variety of settings, including hotels, homes, corporate offices, and other similar settings.
Are veneer moulded skin doors fungus proof?
Yes, they are chemically treated to prevent any damage caused by fungus, termites and borers.
Key Features Of AK/Apple Veneer Moulded Skin Doors
- Kiln Dried
- Resistant to termites
- Dimensional stability
- Impact resistance
Panel sizes :
A range of sizes are available according to customer needs.
Common thickness range from 25mm to 45mm.
Phenol formaldehyde (PF) for weather and Boil Water Proof (BWP) and low formaldehyde formulation for compliance to emission level requirements such as E1.
1) Dimensional stable core signifying enhanced strength and extra durability.
2) Its frames provide strength for fitting of hinges and anti deviation resistance.
3) Chemically treated to resist borer and termite attack.
4) Kiln dried to resist moisture, warping and to avoid twisting.
5) Manufactured to suit local climate and ready onto fix doors.
6) Excellent strength, stiffness impact resistance
7) Unique dimension stability
8) Superior finish
ADVANTAGES OF FINGER JOINT: (AS PER BIS SPECIFICATION)
Finger jointing results in higher quality and stronger pieces and components, while dramatically reducing waste in the industry. By using finger joints, it is possible to produce pieces of sawn timber that are made completely of heartwood, knotless and very straight. The most important advantages of finger joint wood are straightness, dimensional stability, and the end product is always of premium quality.
INSTALLATIONS & STORAGE GUIDELINES FOR FLUSH DOOR-
1) Deliver doors to the building site after the plaster, drywall and/or concrete dries.
2) Stacking of flush doors are recommended to be in a horizontal position on a flat floor in a clean, dry, well-ventilated building; the doors shall be kept away from direct sunlight and source of extreme heat, cold or humidity. Do not lean on the doors vertically against a wall or other structure.
3) If the doors are being stored at the job site and not for immediate installation, the top & bottom sides must be sealed.
4) Flush doors should not be trimmed by more than 10mm at any of its edges.
5) Locks should be placed at exactly the place shown by the sticker, immediately after the installation.
6) The gap between the frame and door shall be 3mm.
7) Polish/paint or laminate on door surface is recommended to be on both sides and with same characteristics material only, to avoid warpage later on.