Laminates is set to change the trend of decorative PVC Laminates with its ultra-chic design and quality. Spaces around you will become a canvas, where you will find the hues and patterns of your imaginations splashed across. The inanimate furniture and walls around you will start interacting once they are draped in exclusive shades of design and colours that will keep you enchanted forever. Along with a wide range of design and colours, these laminates are easy to apply with the standard laminating system, including most of the conventional adhesives normally used with plastic.
1) Before use ensure that the surface of plywood and laminate is clean, dry, levelled and free of oil, excess moisture or other contaminants such as dust, synthetic particles etc.
2) Only use white PVA Adhesive to stick the sheets. Apply double layer of adhesive on edge (Minimum 3-4 inch) of both the surfaces.
3) The adhesive should always be stirred before use; sufficient adhesive should be applied on both of the surface to be bonded. Don’t add water into the adhesive, it makes the bonding week.
4) Once adhesive applied is trickily in nature (usually requires 5-10 minutes, depending on atmospheric conditions), the laminate should be placed on the surface, accurately aligned.
5) Sufficient bonding procedure to ensure laminate contact necessary for an adequate bond should be applied over the entire area using as much as procedure as possible without damaging the assembly. Pinch rollers (rotary press) and heavy weighted rollers are ideal. Hand rolling should be done from the center to the edges to ensure the removal of air bubbles. The edges should be rolled twice.
6) For satisfactory bonding, the area in question should be kept under pressure for a period of 12-18 hours. (Depending on atmospheric conditions).
7) In rainy season or when humidity is too high, moisture may condense on the surface during drying (Known as “blushing”) and will prevent an acceptable.
Hot spray or forced air drying may be used to help prevent this condition.
8) It is recommended that the maximum sheet size used for vertical field application be limited to 610x2440mm (2x8ft).
9) When Laminates are pasted vertically maintain uniform pressure on all sides till adhesive is dried.
10) To avoid stress cracking, avoid making cut outs having sharp corners and rough edges.
11) A gap of minimum 2 mm should be maintained between two laminates while pasting side by side.
12) Due to transportation limitations laid the laminate sheet on flat surface in between 2 plywood sheets for minimum 48 hrs