AK/Apple PVC Moulded Doors (Membrane Pressed)
Buy your next set of PVC moulded doors from the best plywood door companies in India.
Our premium range of PVC moulded doors is built with a unique 7-ply construction (double core) and with the highest grade of PVC foil.
The CNC router used is imported, and the vacuum membrane press has the special feature of positive and negative pressure, ensuring good bonding.
As one of the best brands in plywood, We have a plethora of designs and shades to choose from. The doors we offer are also available in combination with glass panels.
Panel sizes :
A range of sizes are available according to customer needs.
Common thickness range from 25 mm to 45 mm.
Phenol formaldehyde (PF) for weather and boil waterproof (BWP) and low formaldehyde formulation for compliance to emission level requirements such as E1.
Panel sizes : A range of sizes are available according to customer needs.
Thickness : Common thickness range from 25 mm to 45 mm.
Bond/Adhesive : Phenol formaldehyde (PF) for weather and boil waterproof (BWP) and low formaldehyde formulation for compliance to emission level requirements such as E1.
- Dimensional stable core, signifying enhanced strength and extra durability
- Frames provide strength for fitting of hinges and anti-deviation resistance
- Chemically treated to resist borer and termite attack
- Kiln dried to resist moisture to prevent warping and twisting
- Manufactured to suit the local climate and ready to fix
- Excellent strength, stiffness, and impact resistance
- Unique dimension stability
- Superior finish
Advantages of Finger Joint (As Per BIS Specifications)
- Finger jointing results in higher quality and stronger pieces and components while dramatically reducing waste in the industry.
- By using finger joints, it’s possible to produce pieces of sawn timber that are made completely of heartwood, knotless, and straight.
- The most important advantages of finger joint wood are straightness and dimensional stability.
- The end product is always of premium quality.
Installation and Storage Guidelines for Flush Doors
- Deliver doors to the building site after the plaster, drywall, and/or concrete dries.
- Stacking of flush doors are recommended to be in a horizontal position on a flat floor in a clean, dry, well-ventilated building; the doors shall be kept away from direct sunlight and source of extreme heat, cold or humidity. Do not lean on the doors vertically against a wall or other structure.
- If the doors are being stored at the job site and not for immediate installation, the top and bottom sides must be sealed.
- Flush doors should not be trimmed by more than 10 mm at any of its edges.
- Locks should be placed at exactly the place shown by the sticker immediately after the installation.
- The gap between the frame and door shall be 3 mm.
- Polish/paint or laminate on the door surface is recommended to be on both sides and with the same characteristics material only to avoid warpage later on.